This build is easy to execute but there is another level to it if you wish to deceive your opponent.
Short version of the build
14 - Gas (Put only 2 drones when finished)
13 - Pool
12 - Hatch
11 - Queen
13 - Zergling speed (Pull of those 2 drones)
13 - Overlord
Zerglings all the way, and hide them in the main and go at 2:35. Your speed is going to be finished shortly
There is a build that is already on this site but that one has the wrong build order so this is the correct one that Scarlett used which is here: https://lotv.spawningtool.com/build/122825/
|14||0:16|| ||Put only 2 drones!|
|13||1:25|| ||now pull off your drones from gas|
|17||2:12|| ||This will be cancelled after the inject pops|
|19||2:24|| ||Now its zergling all the way|
Now you can execute this build order easily for Platinum and below to get some free wins, but for diamond and above, there are some things that you can do to deceive your opponent.
1) Send 2 drones at 2:00 mark to your natural so your opponent thinks you're droning up the natural
2) Making a queen at your natural as soon as it finishes, and this will be cancelled when your first inject pops
3) Try to hide your Zerglings that are being built from the natural from the enemy Overlord
4) If your opponent's Baneling nest is almost finished at the natural, then targeting that comes first before entering their main base. Banelings are the only threat at this stage of the game.
5) Queens would be trying to block the main ramp so try to get into the main ramp and surround them if possible.
There are no comments. Be the first!Create an account to comment!